|Best buy Arimidex - Anastrozole prescription drugs without or no prescription. Free worldwide shipping services for Arimidex - Anastrozole medicines / BUDGET MEDICINE DRUGSTORE.
|Genericname : Anastrozole
|Proununcation : ah na stra zole
|Brandname : Arimidex
||Arimidex (Brand) -tablet
Why is this medication prescribed?
Anastrozole is used to treat advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women who have failed to respond to therapy with other drugs, such as tamoxifen (Nolvadex). Anastrozole works by decreasing the amount of estrogen your body makes, so that breast cancers which require estrogen for growth may decrease in growth rate and size.
This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
How should this medicine be used?
Anastrozole comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It usually is taken once a day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take anastrozole exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Continue to take anastrozole even if you feel well. Do not stop taking anastrozole without talking to your doctor.
What special precautions should I follow?
Before taking anastrozole,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to anastrozole, povidone, lactose, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease, high levels of blood cholesterol, blood clots (thrombophlebitis), or hypertension (high blood pressure).
- if you are premenopausal, tell your doctor if you are pregnant. Anastrozole should not be taken during pregnancy. Therefore, premenopausal women should use a reliable method of birth control. If you become pregnant while taking anatrozole, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking anastrozole.
What special dietary instructions should I follow?
Anastrozole may cause an upset stomach. Take anastrozole with food or milk.
What should I do if I forget a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Although side effects from anastrozole are not common, they can occur. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- weakness or tiredness
- upset stomach or vomiting
- hot flashes
- bone, pelvic, and back pain
- stomach pain
- loss of appetite
- sore throat
- dry mouth
- swelling of the arms, legs, or ankles (edema)
- vaginal hemorrhage
- weight gain
- increased appetite
- increased blood cholesterol
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- chest pain
- shortness of breath
- calf pain
- redness, warmth, and swelling of arms or legs
What storage conditions are needed for this medicine?
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children.
Store it at room temperature and away from heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw way any medication that is outdated or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.
In case of emergency/overdose
In case of overdose, call your local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. If the victim has collapsed or is not breathing, call local emergency services at 911.
What other information should I know?
Keep all appointments with your doctor and laboratory.
Do not let anyone else take your medication. Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about refilling your prescription.
|Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed. The content featured in this site is for informational use only. It's not a substitute for professional care. Do not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Contact your doctor or local emergency service provider if you have an emergency. The products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners and are not owned by or affiliated with 12Buys.com