|Best buy Klonopin, Rivotril - Clonazepam prescription drugs without or no prescription. Free worldwide shipping services for Klonopin, Rivotril - Clonazepam medicines / BUDGET MEDICINE DRUGSTORE.
|Genericname : Clonazepam
|Proununcation : claw nah zeh pam
|Brandname : Klonopin, Rivotril
||Klonopin, Rivotril (Brand) -tablet
Why is this medication prescribed?
Clonazepam is used to control seizures. It is also used to relieve anxiety.
This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
How should this medicine be used?
Clonazepam comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It usually is taken three times a day and may be taken with or without food. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take clonazepam exactly as directed.
Clonazepam can be habit-forming. Do not take a larger dose, take it more often, or for a longer time than your doctor tells you to. Tolerance may develop with long-term or excessive use, making the drug less effective. This medication must be taken regularly to be effective. Do not skip doses even if you feel that you do not need them. Do not take clonazepam for more than 4 months or stop taking this medication without talking to your doctor. Stopping the drug suddenly can worsen your condition and cause withdrawal symptoms (anxiousness, sleeplessness, and irritability). Your doctor probably will decrease your dose gradually.
Other uses for this medicine
Clonazepam is also used to treat symptoms of Parkinson's disease, twitching, schizophrenia, and for pain management. Talk to your doctor about the possible risks of using this drug for your condition.
What special precautions should I follow?
Before taking clonazepam,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to clonazepam, alprazolam (Xanax), chlordiazepoxide (Librium, Librax), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), estazolam (ProSom), flurazepam (Dalmane), lorazepam (Ativan), oxazepam (Serax), prazepam (Centrax), temazepam (Restoril), triazolam (Halcion), or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially antihistamines; cimetadine (Tagamet); digoxin (Lanoxin); disulfiram (Antabuse); fluoxetine (Prozac); isoniazide (INH, Laniazid, Nydrazid); ketoconazole (Nizoral); levodopa (Larodopa, Sinemet); medications for depression, seizures, pain, Parkinson's disease, asthma, colds, or allergies; metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol XL), muscle relaxants; oral contraceptives; oral antifungals, phenytoin (Dilantin); probenecid (Benemid); propoxyphene (Darvon); propranolol (Inderal); rifampin (Rifadin); sedatives; sleeping pills; theophylline (Theo-Dur); tranquilizers; valproic acid (Depakene); and vitamins. These medications may add to the drowsiness caused by clonazepam.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had glaucoma; seizures; or lung, heart, or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking clonazepam, call your doctor immediately. You should not nurse a baby while taking clonazepam.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking clonazepam.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug. You should avoid drinking alcohol while taking clonazepam.
- tell your doctor if you use tobacco products. Cigarette smoking may decrease the effectiveness of this drug.
What should I do if I forget a dose?
If you take several doses per day and miss a dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Side effects from clonazepam are common and include:
- dry mouth
- upset stomach
- changes in appetite
Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- restlessness or excitement
- difficulty urinating
- frequent urination
- blurred vision
- changes in sex drive or ability
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- shuffling walk
- persistent, fine tremor or inability to sit still
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- severe skin rash
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- irregular heartbeat
What storage conditions are needed for this medicine?
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw away any medication that is outdated or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.
In case of emergency/overdose
In case of overdose, call your local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. If the victim has collapsed or is not breathing, call local emergency services at 911.
What other information should I know?
Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your doctor will order certain lab tests to check your response to clonazepam.
If you are taking clonazepam to control seizures and have an increase in their frequency or severity, call your doctor. Your dose may need to be adjusted. If you use clonazepam for seizures, carry identification (Medic Alert) stating that you have epilepsy and that you are taking clonazepam.
Do not let anyone else take your medication. Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about refilling your prescription.
|Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed. The content featured in this site is for informational use only. It's not a substitute for professional care. Do not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Contact your doctor or local emergency service provider if you have an emergency. The products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners and are not owned by or affiliated with 12Buys.com