|Best buy Zyvox - Linezolid prescription drugs without or no prescription. Free worldwide shipping services for Zyvox - Linezolid medicines / BUDGET MEDICINE DRUGSTORE.
|Genericname : Linezolid
|Proununcation : lih neh zoe lid
|Brandname : Zyvox
||Zyvox (Brand) -tablet
Why is this medication prescribed?
Linezolid is used to treat infections, including pneumonia, urinary tract infections, and infections of the skin and blood. Linezolid is in a class of antibacterials called oxazolidinones. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
How should this medicine be used?
Linezolid comes as a tablet and oral suspension (liquid) to take by mouth. It is usually taken with or without food twice a day (every 12 hours) for 10 to 28 days. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take linezolid exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Before using the oral suspension, gently mix it by turning over the bottle three to five times. Do not shake.
Continue to take linezolid even if you feel well. Do not stop taking linezolid without talking to your doctor.
Other uses for this medicine
This medication may be prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
What special precautions should I follow?
Before taking linezolid,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to linezolid or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking. Be sure to mention any of the following: antidepressants; cancer chemotherapy; cold remedies or decongestants containing pseudoephedrine or phenylpropanolamine; medications for migraine such as frovatriptan (Frova), naratriptan (Amerge), rizatriptan (Maxalt), sumatriptan (Imitrex), and zolmitriptan (Zomig); other antibiotics; and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) such as citalopram (Celexa), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Paxil), and sertraline (Zoloft). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had high blood pressure, carcinoids, a tumor of the adrenal gland (pheochromocytoma), an overactive thyroid, or phenylketonuria.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking linezolid, call your doctor.
What special dietary instructions should I follow?
Avoid eating or drinking large amounts of foods and beverages containing tyramine while taking linezolid. These foods and beverages include alcoholic beverages, especially beer, Chianti, and other red wines; alcohol-free beer; cheeses (especially strong, aged, or processed varieties); sauerkraut; yogurt; raisins; bananas; sour cream; pickled herring; liver (especially chicken liver); dry sausage (including hard salami and pepperoni); canned figs; avocados; soy sauce; turkey; yeast extracts; papaya products (including certain meat tenderizers); fava beans; and broad bean pods.
What should I do if I forget a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Linezolid may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- upset stomach
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
Some side effects can be serious. The following symptoms are uncommon, but if you experience any of them, call your doctor immediately:
- severe diarrhea
- fever, sore throat, and other signs of infection
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- pale skin
- lack of energy
Linezolid may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication.
What storage conditions are needed for this medicine?
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw away any medication that is outdated or no longer needed. The suspension should be used within 21 days. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.
In case of emergency/overdose
In case of overdose, call your local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. If the victim has collapsed or is not breathing, call local emergency services at 911.
What other information should I know?
Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your doctor will order certain blood tests to check your body's response to linezolid.
Do not let anyone else take your medication. Your prescription is probably not refillable. If you still have symptoms of infection after you finish the linezolid, call your doctor.
|Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed. The content featured in this site is for informational use only. It's not a substitute for professional care. Do not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Contact your doctor or local emergency service provider if you have an emergency. The products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners and are not owned by or affiliated with 12Buys.com