4RX.com provides fast, reliable and discreet shipping. Below you will find our available shipping methods and our Policies.
Our Shipping Methods & Average Delivery Times
|Registered Air Mail||10-21 Business Days
(no tracking number available)
Estimated Shipping Rates
Below are our estimated shipping rates, based on quantities of pills.
|Average of 30-90 Pills
1 Bottle, Tube or Inhaler
|$16.50 – $18.75|
|Average of 90-180 Pills
2-3 Bottles, Tubes or Inhalers
|Average of 180-360 Pills
3-5 Bottles, Tubes or Inhalers
|$27.75 – $34.75|
|More Than 360 Pills||$68.00|
- Sildenafil Citrate, Tadalafil, Vardenafil, Finasteride and Tramadol usually take 10-18 business days from the moment the order is shipped
- All other meds are shipped from our India facility and generally take about 16-21 business days to be received from the moment the order is shipped
- We do not process orders on Weekends and Holidays
- We will not process or ship orders to a P.O. BOX or A.P.Os
- Please allow 48 hours for processing before order ships (weekends excluded)
- If extra identification is required to process you order, please calculate arrival time starting 24 hours after information has been successfully received by our billing department
- If billing information or shipping addresses are incomplete, calculate arrival time starting 24 hours from the time the correct information has been supplied to our billing department
- Orders with more than 90+ pills will be sent in multiple shipments and they may not arrive the same day
- If billing and shipping address are different we will ask for further identification and email will be sent with instructions
- We do not ship to Canada, Hong Kong or other high risk countries such us Ghana, Nigeria, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Lithuania, Egypt, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Russia, Pakistan, Malaysia, Ukraine, Guam, Namibia, Thailand, Salvador, Cambodia, Oman, Morocco, Congo, Laos, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, Gabon, Gambia, Nepal, Palau, Senegal, Malawi, Algeria, Angola, Afghanistan, Belarus, Haiti, Kenya, Nicaragua, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Slovenia and Rwanda
- If your order does not arrive within 21 business days from the moment the order was sent, we will reship the order without any extra cost, as long as the address provided was correct
Incorrect Shipping Address
Please make sure that you input a valid shipping address in your order form. We strongly recommend you double check your order information before submitting the order. Any mistake may cause the non-delivery of the product (since the package can’t be returned to sender) and will be at the expense of the customer. If after you have placed your order, you notice that the address was specified incorrectly, please contact us as within 12 hours to inform us by phone or live chat support.
Your medication is discreetly packaged to protect your privacy and security. We do not send commercial packaging or invoice with the order, only the strips with the tablets will be sent.
ACETAMINOPHEN AND HYDANTOINS
Acetaminophen (e.g., Tylenol)
Hydantoins: Ethotoin (Peganone); Fosphenytoin (Cerebyx); Mephenytoin (Mesantoin); Phenytoin (e.g., Dilantin).
Effects: The potential hepatotoxicity of acetaminophen may be increased when chronic doses of hydantoins are co-administered. The therapeutic effects of acetaminophen may be reduced with simultaneous hydantoin therapy.
Mechanism: Hydantoins may induce hepatic microsomal enzymes that increase the metabolism of acetaminophen to hepatotoxic metabolites.
Management: The risk of hepatotoxicity is greatest when chronic dosing or over-dosage with acetaminophen accompanies regular hydantoin use. No special dosage adjustment or monitoring is generally required at usual therapeutic doses of acetaminophen and hydantoins.
Hydantoins alter acetaminophen metabolism. Hydantoins apparently induce hepatic microsomal enzymes, thus accelerating acetaminophen metabolism. One study revealed that in 6 patients on chronic anticonvulsant therapy, acetaminophen clearance was 46% faster and half-life was 28% shorter in the group receiving anticonvulsants when compared with 12 controls;6 other studies have confirmed this observation.
Toxicity of acetaminophen depends largely upon the rate of formation of hepatotoxic metabolites and the rate of depletion of hepatic glutathione. Hepatic microsomal enzyme inducers (e.g., hydantoins) may place patients who overdose on acetaminophen or chronically consume therapeutic doses of acetaminophen at increased risk of hepatotoxicity.
Additional controlled studies are needed to assess the clinical importance of this potential interaction.
Hi. thank you for sending the cialis I have received the ten pills you you sent and have tried them. They seem too work very well so if you would still like to send the balance of the order in cialis I would appreciate it. And thank you once again for all your help. It would be nice if there were more companys with customer support team as helpful as yours. Thanks again
Taking prescribed medications with most vitamins is safe as is taking herbal complexes that are available through health food stores. However, you should always check with your doctor, your pharmacist or your naturopath. They are all trained to know what can go with what.
An example would be Warfarin. Warfarin is used to thin the blood (anticoagulant). This medication should not be taken with any other substance that has anticoagulant properties, for example, ginkgo, aspirin and high dose vitamin E, without the advice of your medical practitioner.
The contraceptive pill for instance destroys vitamin B6. We know that certain antibiotics can destroy the B group and can also have an effect on the intestinal gut flora, diminishing the bacteria which is very important for processing vitamin B and manufacturing antibodies. So really, vitamins can be destroyed by medications but usually, the medication is not affected by vitamins.
Some foods should not be taken with medications. Certain antibiotics, such as tetracyclins, if taken with a protein such as milk, can bind to that protein and make itself ineffective. Check with your medical practitioner.
For the treatment of benign prostatic enlargement there are two herbs that can be very helpful.
The herb saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) should be used. Serenoa acts in toning the male reproductive system, particularly the prostate and can reduce prostatic hypertrophy.
Horsetail acts as a strong diuretic and is of benefit when used for urinary and prostatic diseases. Horsetail has been used in the treatment of irritable symptoms of the urinary system. It stimulates the bladder and kidneys and helps move any stones. Zinc is also needed as many studies show that a lack of zinc in the diet could be associated with prostatic enlargement.
TL-Pharmacy is a name you can trust providing FDA Approved Pharmaceuticals and prescription processing in a discreet, safe and confidential manner. The products mentioned are the trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated with TL-Pharmacy or any of it’s affiliated companies